22 Sept 2016

AATITA LONDON | MALAYSIA



Introduction on Aatiya London

Aatiya London is a company which is modern, contemporary and celebrates women of different heritages and backgrounds within the world of modest fashion. Aatiya London seeks inspiration for their collections by reaching out to women from all over the world. 



While in malaysia I hooked up with my wonderful friend @zuraahmad who asked me to be a model for the Aatiya London campaign. I don't usually do video shoots, but its alway nice to be surrounded by people who encourage you to try new things.

Unfortunately I was still one month deep into my Asia trip when the launch was taking place in London, I couldn't be there in person but loved seeing the photos and media coverage. I received videos and photos taken by friends of the campaign being played on the big screen at the event watched by my friends and bloggers. 

After seeing all the photos of the event, I'm even more upset to have missed it. I looked like an elegant rustic romance filled with wooden crates, candles, regal chairs and accentuated by the grey walls and foliage.


The marriage of glass domes, edible goods and dried plants is a match made in heaven. Event pictures are courtesy of @ishtarphotograpy and @sharmsoul - thank you for doing such an amazing job at covering the event for the rest of us! 


@BubblegumHijabi has also done a collaboration with the brand which was also part of the event launch. You can see more of the beautiful collection here.

Here is a the video I shot with Aatiya London, somewhere around two am, with a quirky norwegian photographer and his Malay wife who was also the make up artist.



I loved what I wore for the shoot, and to my surprise when I landed back in London, I had this beauty waiting on my doorstep.


The first thing I noticed was how luxurious the packaging looked... for a moment, I thought I had a Louboutin delivery, haha. The gold just sets it apart so much, and also the fact that it comes boxed rather than wrapped. simply beautiful.



I was so excited to open it, and even more excited to see the piece that I loved the most from the shoot packaged up for me!


I couldn't resist sneaking the macbook in the back, the gold theme just flows too well up in here.


Aesthetics are honestly to die for. I cant wait to wear my 
Exclusive Two-Piece Brocade Dress in Golden Apple.


For more information on the company and exclusive pieces, feel free to email Info@aatiyalondon.com or visit our social medias instagram : @aatiya.london, facebook : aatiyalondon.


Until next time, I'm trying so hard to be consistent with my blogging even whilst travelling!


No comments:

Post a Comment