29 May 2017

THE JEWEL HUT | PANDORA


My birthday week(s) just appears to be carrying on and getting seemingly closer to Eid. I never expect, nor ask for anything for my birthday, since I would much rather my girlfriends and I put some of our money and time together and shared experiences. 

Whether it's a trip abroad, climbing a mountain or camping in our fields or back gardens - I'm up for it all... 

Don't be confused by thinking that I don't accept Birthday gifts - because who would say 'No' to a thought-through gift from a loved one, right?

The Jewel Hut x Pandora surprised me with a little belated gift in the form of the most beautiful Pandora Butterfly earrings.



These beautiful earrings add a touch of sparkle to your outfit with these elegant sterling silver studs from PANDORA's Spring Summer 2015 Collection. The beautiful butterfly design is encrusted with dazzling cubic zirconia for a sophisticated finish. At £25 you can't really go wrong?


The earrings ordered on The Jewel Hut come with free delivery, same day dispatch (when ordered before 4pm) and all products come complete with the official PANDORA Packaging - which makes The Jewel Hut the perfect place to purchase all birthday or Eid gifts this year.


Thank you for my beautiful birthday present, I can't wait to wear them on Eid.

@TheJewelHut | www.thejewelhut.co.uk | www.Pandora.net | @Pandora 

No comments:

Post a Comment