8 Jun 2017

TWENTY FOUR | DUNGAREES

'ON WEEKENDS WE GO TO THE BEACH'

I've been spending a lot of time at my parents these past few weeks (mostly due to Ramadan) - much to their annoyance haha. As you know (if you've been following me for a while) I've vowed to spend time to explore my hometown. Luckily the beach is only a few minutes walk from the house I was raised in, so my dungarees and I took a little walk.


I recently got these super comfy dungarees from TWENTYFOUR. I actualy went up a size but It turns out that they're designed for a slightly baggier fit anyway so going up a size isn't necessary.


DUNGAREES | TWENTY FOUR
NAVY BLUCHERS | ZARA
BAG | BVLGARI
FRILL TOP | H&M
GEORGETTE HIJAB | VERONA COLLECTION




The deep navy Tessa jumpsuit is elegant, versatile and perfectly comfortable, it can be styled with heels and a clutch for an evening look, or with flats and a side bag for a casual daytime look. The square neckline is flattering and classic, it works well alone or layered with almost anything underneath, while the loose fit and the deep pockets add an element of classiness to every occasion. 


The sun was far too bright today. Forgive my squinting.


No comments:

Post a Comment