13 Aug 2017

DANIEL WELLINGTON | WATCHES

- "I copied my dad". #DanielWellington

For the LONGEST time I've been looking for a worthy timepiece to add to my collection. As much as I love the extravagance of life, sometimes all one needs is a casual, trendy, light, durable and comfy leather companion.

So far I had failed to find a watch which meets these requirements. I was also growing tired of my conventional Gold and silver watches but I don't think I'm one to handle ALL OVER copper / rose gold either, it's just not my colour.

THEN my Dad (of all people) - Mr Fashionista - rocks up to a family dinner in his Daniel Wellington watch and leaves us all in awe. 

So anyway, this stunning watch turns out to be the DAPPER|38MM YORK, I didn't really mind that it was under the 'mens' section, and to be honest its fairly gender neutral. AND SO IT BEGAN... The accusations of 'copying', 'appropriation' and 'twinning', Alas the rumours are true - I COPIED MY DAD EVERYONE.



Funnily enough 'back in the day' my dad had a very similar watch, and he loved it, he had also been in search of a worthy replacement.

So now we are twins and I've officially joined the Daniel Wellington family! To celebrate this I have got you guys 15% off your next purchase from their website use code : ZAHRA15 at the checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment