3 Feb 2017

MARBLE GOODNESS | COCONUT - LANE


- 'All about the sass'

I recently came across this website - Coconut-Lane whilst devoting an afternoon in search for some marble pieces for my home - basically they've changed the game... and my home of course, so I just had to share them with you.


If you know me, then you know my love for marble and luxe is unconditional... when I saw all of their products and amazing presentation and photography, this weakness which is sometimes referred to as 'excessive shopping' completely came over me.


There wall art is so adorable and can be hung and displayed in different ways. Click here to see more wall art and click here for a similar minimal gold frame. I hope you all love the site and goodies as much as I do. Heres now I rocked my favourite pieces:

 

Now, my next move would've been very predictable... yes, I almost got the white marble MacBook skin, but I didn't... I went for the splattered gold MacBook skin which I think is beautiful (P.S they're reduced now too).



While I was deciding on my LMFW look and playing around with these shoes until I got distracted and realised just how beautiful they looked next to my MacBook and Chanel make-up!

Look at these similar gold babies from Newlook. Find the mules here, and the other beauties I fell in love with here.


Ive been needing a jotter pad for a while now and when I saw this beauty I couldn't help but satisfy my craving. they have a range of phone cases, MacBook skins, covers along with other marble home accessories.


For 20% off your next order use ZahraRose20 at the checkout and tag me in your purchases, I love seeing everyones fabulous taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment