10 Apr 2017

JUBAH SOUQ | HIJABS


- 'Where Modesty Meets Beauty'


I recently got this beautiful Adreeyana shawl from Jubah Souq and I couldn't wait to share it with you. My name (Zahra Rose) is a huge indication of my love of florals and all things nature related. I went for one of my favourite colours in this hijab a soft ('guava') pink - a colour which people often compliment me on when I wear it.

 

ADREEYANA SHAWL
This particular design comes in a few different colours, my favourites from this collection are the Mint Green and the Snow white. The flower border varies colour vary depending on the base colour meaning you get the perfect overall combination and making your hijab easier to match with your outfits.

 

My next favourite collection is the Tuteeja collection which is reminiscent of my travels to Morocco and the tile work (zilez). Simply stunning and a contemporary look which would compliment formalwear very well- especially my more structured looks. The black and Navy are my two favourites for a more bold evening look.

Heres how I styled my Guava Pink Aydreeyana Hijab;


The way it hangs and drapes around my neck is my favourite thing about this hijab. I put it over my head and waved a pin at the top to secure it then just flipped the longer end around my neck to achieve this look. Tip : I often find securing the hijab to my shoulder with a pin stops it from pulling too tightly around my head or pulling and shifting too much.


Check out the chic rose-gold logo plaque.The hijab itself is the perfect size, its not hugely sheer but can be doubled over.You can also play around with where you want the border to sit-  either to frame your face or frame the back of your head and neck.


P.S. I'm so pleased it finally summertime in England.


Jubah souq will be making an appearance at the Muslim Lifestyle show in Olympia London on the 15th and 16th of April 2017.


Find Jubah Souq on all social media platforms | @jubahsouq.uk | @jubahsouq | www.jubahsouq.com.my


1 comment:

  1. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.

    ReplyDelete