6 Mar 2017

MUBARAK LONDON | MODEST FASHION WEEK


So last weekend I was at Modest fashion week, on my leave I was presented with goodie bags beyond my imagination.


This beauty was among the goodies in the bags. I have actually been a huge fan of this company for a while now, I just love their minimalist presentation, products and the personal touch to all their boxes.



The personal touches with gifts mean everything, how adorable is this personalised note addressed to me?


The website is truly a credit to the company, its easy to navigate, looks fresh and sharp and when something contains marble you know that I will be all over it. The branding is strong and maintained throughout, the luxury is emphasised in every direction.


My beautiful box contained such beautiful goodies and brands that I am overly familiar with - to my delight.



Another one of my favourite things about Mubarak is their occasion list contains muslim festivities, there are 'Hajj and Umrah' selections on the site as well as 'Sympathy', 'Mum To Be' and 'New home' hampers, everything has beautiful presentations and relevant quotations for that personal touch.



Cartwright and Butler do the BEST sweeties, the soft fruit jellies in this photo didnt last very long after this shot was taken - especially the strawberry ones.



The next package just makes me want to get married asap, the IDEAL MAN PACKAGE! How brilliantly perfect is that? The hamper contains: 

  • A traditional and original Kuffiyeh from Palestine and what makes this item even more special is that Mubarak are helping support the last factory that produces these scarves. 
  • A special book; 99 Blessed Names and Characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
  • Following on from this book they have tried to revive the Sunnah by including a Miswak as part of this gift.

  • As well as a premium quality male Manicure Kit in a compact and chic case.
What man wouldn't love to receive this as a gift? If in doubt you could alway go with the sweeties, chocolates or roses... Yes I said roses, read on my friends.


This is the Enchanted Box. When you first untie the box and lift the lid you’ll be taken back by 18 beautiful red roses, but not your average roses which wilt or die after a week! These are preserved roses which will last up to 2 years – yes you read it correctly.
If you’re giving flowers then surely chocolates need to be accompanied? The Enchanted comes with a box of  luxury hand crafted truffles made by The Chocolatier otherwise known as the amazing Aneesh Popat who supplies to Michelin restaurants and hotels comes in tantalising flavours such as Salted Pistachio and Chocolate Peanut Butter Praline – the best part is they are all Gluten free, Vegetarian, egg free and Halal- YAY!

The Rhubarb and Custard boiled sweeties took me right back to my high school days when we used to sneak out of school grounds to the corner shop during lunch break!



To my delight there is even a little bit of Sarah Bunton in here. The award winning welsh chocolatier. Whenever I am in John Lewis I always try to grab a bar - the salted caramel is my favourite flavour and the Banoffee doesn't go amiss either - how do the Mubarak family know me so well?



I LOVE how the brand caters for everybody, from the babies on the way to our beloved elders whilst maintaining its British identity, heritage and craftsmanship with selected British talent. Mubarak oozes luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment