10 Mar 2017

AFTERNOON TEA WITH AMAL AL RASI | THE BROWNS HOTEL


I was so thrilled I was invited to preview the new Amal Al Rasi Collection at Brown hotel. I love both Fashion , Oman and Afternoon tea, so what better combination for an afternoon out?

I visited Oman once back in 2011 when I was showcasing at DFW. It's a beautiful country and the views from the aeroplane are ones which I will never forget. The landscape is heavily mountainous with beautiful carved valleys in between. It literally looks like you are about to land on Mars. The hustle and bustle of the locals is beauty in its own form. Everyone is so welcoming and the food is quite simply divine.It's no surprise that the foundations of the collection are derived from Omans silk route.



When found out the Amal Al Rasi team were flown in by Oman Air I was elated. Why? Not only did I fly with them, but until this day I still mention them as one of the most hospitable, pleasant flying experiences of my travels to date. I got excited before I even saw the collection.

My outfit consisted of head to ankle H&M as usual.



 

BURGUNDY SWEATER | H&M
BLACK FRILL TROUSERS | H&M
TAN COAT | H&M
BURGUNDY BAG | BRUNO MAGLI VINTAGE 


I vloged a little for you guys. I hope you enjoy it, and make sure you check out the website for more MODEST fashion options which are perfect all year, and ESPECIALLY for EID!


I fell in love with pretty much all of Amals designs. Her silhouettes are bold, minimal and timeless  and the attention to detail is simply exquisite. I really love the splashes of embellishment against the block colours and especially fell in love with the dress in the middle. See how I style this baby in a post to come.


I loved meeting Amal and her team, you'll catch a glimpse of them bellow!



www.amalalraisi.com@amalalraisiofficial+971 50 46 59 318


No comments:

Post a Comment