14 May 2017

WEDDING IN VENICE | ACACIA LABEL

The city of love.

Back to one of my favourite cities. I was there last November with my best friends and had the time of my life (event though it wasn't at its warmest). I loved coming back for a second time even more so, although this one was short and sweet for a friends magical wedding.


I always find it SO difficult to find dresses for special occasions, so when I came across @acacialabel on Instagram it was a huge relief. They've made dresses for @DinaTokio@aaliyah.jm and @rumena_101 among many others and their page and website is filled with inspiration.

 

I didn't really know what I wanted but I liaised with the owner- Omer who sent me a few designs to pick from and we begin to mix and match what I liked from each piece, then I left the rest to him. They literally had my dress made and posted to me within a matter of days, in perfect time for my trip.


The detailing on the dress was simply beautiful and I received a lot of compliments on it... Ps. the bride wasn't wearing white or ivory, phew.


All of their designs are tailored to your exact measurements, I'm super tall, with very long arms so this service  was especially perfect for me, plus they have a lot to choose from.


The embroidery is beautiful, there are tiny golden beads on the lace.

GEORGETTE HIJAB | VERONA-COLLECTION

I think georgette hijabs are perfect for evening wear and elegant dresses and prefer those over other fabrics, they just make an outfit look a little classier and considered. The ones from verona collection are the only ones I've found are wide enough to double up. I wore my bridesmaid shoes from my youngest sisters wedding which complimented the accent colour perfectly and my rose bouquet.


Facebookwww.acacialabel.com | customerservice@acacialabel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment