30 Sept 2017

BOURJOIS ROUGE VELVET LIPSTICK | BEAUTY

VELVETY HEAVEN ON MY LIPS!

Bourjois recently sent me their FULL collection of Rouge Velvet (did you know that in Arabic we say Rouge for lipstick too?). I have to be honest in saying I wasn't expecting too much from a hughstreet brand when I comes to lipsticks. I either find that they're not matte enough, too sticks or don't last very long at all. I love Bourjois blushers and eyeshadows so I decided to give them a chance with the rouge.

First up, packaging and design. I think the packaging has been designed really well to be honest, It may have been nice to have included exteriors which reflect the matte/velvet interior, however one must respect that their aim is to keep prices low for the consumer. More importantly is the shape of the lipstick on this occasion.


The lipstick are much narrower than usual lippies and also the tips are 'U' shaped rather than the usual 45 degree angle, which means the lipstick hugs and contours the shape of your lips which makes it glide on, and you only really need to go over one area of lip once for a decent product coverage.


Pigmentation and finish are the two most important things for me in lip products. Bourjois surprised me in creating one which meets my rouge demands, theres a shade for everyone.



Bourjois have created undertone heaven. I personally prefer blue undertones but theres literally one for all occasions and all preferences.


   

Bourjois Miraculous Contour Universal Lip Liner has a barrier effect to prevent any lipstick bleed or feather (which you won't usually get with these lipsticks). The twist-up pencil smooths and blurs lips and lip contour for a primer effect and its transparent texture suits all colours of lipsticks. It gives a smooth finish which allows those with smaller lips to conceal their natural lip line for over-drawing and gives the appearance of fuller lips.
How to use: Apply all over the lips for a smoothing primer action or just as a contour to prevent lipstick from feathering.


BUY HERE | www.bourjois.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment