28 Sept 2017

SWAAF LONDON | STREETWEAR FESTIVAL


Although I opted out of Fashion week this season, I entertained an idea out of my comfort zone. STREETWEAR festival. I know what you're all thinking, my outfit choices are anything BUT streetwear however this is not to say that I do not admire alternative fashion choices, plus it did sound like the perfect opportunity to meet young and growing streetwear brands.



There were SO many goodies we were spoilt with, my favourites included @bexfast AMAZING healthy breakfast alternatives made by founder Bex walker. She makes delicious, raw, whole food, Vegan, Dairy free, Preservative free goodness. I had the pleasure of trying the Caramel Crunch and Cacao and Raspberry. They're basically these amazing oat cakes packed full of nutrients, the basis of each pot is made up of : oats, coconut rice milk, & fresh fruit. A few of my favourite things in one.


If you've started healthy eating or would like to then please check out @bexfast because her treats are to die for without the guilt attached. I'm pleased to say that I have now eliminated almost all foods containing preservatives, and my diet is very nearly 100% organic, but thats another story, for another post.


One of my favourite brands which was showcasing was @Road140. They had a pretty cool 90's vibe with many things I like and can associate with and made them into their own by adding their London fingerprint to each piece. 


'Grime' Theft Auto. 'G.a.n.g.G.a.n.g' in the place of 'F.r.i.e.n.d.s'. Wheres 'Wiley' in place of 'Wally'. Such an awesome take on childhood memories and an excellent play on words.


I especially loved their Nike Air trainers with the names of London rappers in place of tube station names.Apparently Giggs has promoted these and they've had a lot of interest. I'm not a fan of the trainers per say however I do love the concept which I believe they've made into a t-shirt as well.



The last photo is with one of my sisters from another mister. It was also her birthday the day of the event, and we both agreed it was a real treat to see such talent and enjoy a great breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment