23 Feb 2017

BLOOGER PRE-LOVED EVENT X ADIJUMA | STRATFORD

AIDIJUMA IN COLLABORATION WITH WORLDHIJABDAY PRESENTS
Bloggers Pre-Loved Event

What is #WorldHijabDay? Click here to find out more.



I had the pleasure of attending the blogger preloved event in Stratford. It was my first time in Stratford Westfield for as long as I can remember, I loved that Halal food was everywhere... even still, (in typical Zahra fashion) I had the vegetarian option, haha.
Here are a few of our outfit snaps and moments before the event catching up with one another.



Venue : Westfield Stratford City, Holiday inn 3rd floor.



Catching up with these two beauts: fatima - @pasiondeviajar and Sabba -@queenofsabba.


OUTFIT 
Navy Trench | H&M
Frill Jumper | H&M
Blue Shirt | Ralph Lauren
Scarf | H&M
White Jeans | Dorothy Perkins



This wonderful event was in celebration of World Hijab day. Aidijuma created a beautiful hijab to bring all the wearers together on this special day - not to mention the one hundred goodie bags up for grabs - which I was lucky enough to receive one of. Shop here to join the World Hijab Day Scarf wearers, all revenue from this hijab sales go to charity.



Doors opened at 11am to an array of gorgeous pre-loved clothing worn by your favourite bloggers with exclusive discounts up to 80% off. I was meant to be one of these rail holders but unfortunately due to my OCD - I clear out my closet on a weekly basis and eBay frequently - so there really isn't much of my unworn clothing left in my possession. 



The bloggers provided visitors with the perfect selection to freshen up their wardrobes and unique statement pieces from their outfits of the day. One hundred percent of the ticket prices were donated to charity which made me an even bigger fan.


A few of my favourite pieces include the gorgeous House of Flower hijab which looks a lot like something from Ted Baker, with all this midnight colours. Bawal Gold Print Hijab in Vapor Blue, I am aware that some people may find square hijabs difficult to style but I think they're perfect tied in a turban, especially this one with the gold bouncing off the light. I love the dark Bawal Satin Printed Border in Moonless Night is perfect for evening wear and adding a floral vintage feel to any look.



During the event I bumped into my old friends AMELGO and the creator of the brand and perfumes. We spoke about his journey to becoming a perfumer, beginning with his family roots back in Jordan. I even bought my fifth bottle from the brand for my father- who loved his first so much.

Check out the Vlog and enjoy.




#WORLDHIJABDAY ambassadors Aisha Rahman (aka Modest Street) and BubbleGumHijab did free hijab styling on the day - which you will see in my vlog. 

I had such an amazing time meeting everyone, bloggers sold their unworn goods, we all became twins sporting the same Aidi Juma hijab and we all made each other laugh which of course is the main thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment